Monday, February 18, 2013

stuff ben says...


for most of you who know ben, he comes off as a quiet, somewhat shy specimen. once he gets to know you and feels comfortable, though, the boundaries are forever broken. the kid is a freakin' hoot!

since i've had a lot of time on my hands for the past two weeks (read: get this thing outta me!!) and ben isn't working until after the baby comes, we have spent a lot of time together where i've been able to relish in all that is "ben"...and lemme tell ya, he's proven to be the best form of entertainment a 40+ week pregnant monster can endure!

STUFF BEN SAYS: 

1. After the Grammy's...
"Adele could eat Chris Brown; he's such a scrawny guy." 

2. After telling him to wear socks to bed instead of sticking his icicle feet on my legs...
Ben: "I'm not going to wear socks to bed, who do you think I am? Leo?!"
Me: "Who the crap is Leo?!"
Ben: "My grandpa. He always wore socks to bed." 

3. After listening to "A Heart Full of Love" from Les Mis and creating his own rendition of Marius' solo...
"Cosette! Show me your boobies!"

4. After sniffing around the living room for a good five minutes...
Me: "What do you smell?" 
Ben: "Trouble." 

5. After hearing an unwanted noise from the couch...
Me: "Ben, did you fart?" 
Ben: "A little bit." 

6. After deciding to keep his beard for a little while longer...
"I'm afraid to shave my beard because then I can't hide my chubby face anymore. You see, people look at me and think 'oh he looks chubby because of that beard' when really, I just have a chubby face!" 

7. After watching 3 James Bond movies in a row...
"I wish I had a bimbo; instead I got this smart, beautiful wife." 

8. After we decided we need to get in shape for Hawaii...
Me: I'm making meal plans- if we are going to get our bikini bodies ready for August, we have to take action." 
Ben: "Haha...can you imagine? Me? In a bikini?!" 

(we really need to have this baby.) 




3 comments:

Elaine Hearn said...

hahaha this was hilarious

Schizo Style said...

You have a keeper on your hands that's for sure, so hilarious.

kylie said...

you guys are so hilarious. loved the post below, too. so sweet. sooo cute.